Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nancy Boy Revisited


Father Herman and I are working our way home; up Highway 1, North of San Francisco. I keep almost reaching a state of NO-MIND-ZEN PEDALING when suddenly Herman yells out some loaded question that simply cannot be answered without implicating my state of being as that of some kind of base, animal existence and quite frankly, makes me want to destroy him and then decide whether I'm nuts or he is, after the fact. Finally I could stand it no longer and I screamed out, "Oh yeah, then why did you refer to me as a Nancy-Boy?!" "My Brother, you are taking things out of context!" He calmly explained. "When we first arrived in Dijon France, you said you wanted to drive up to the town of Nancy for the prologue of the dauphine. Oh my goodness, I am so sorry, this is very awkward, in Europe alla da people luv me!

No comments: