Tuesday, June 16, 2009

χαιρετισμούς από την Ελλάδα


We arrived in Athens Greece today after another tumultuous, exit-stage-left, groupie-groveling departure from the show last night. I must admit, Ferrous Heifer kicks some serious butt up there on stage. I am just now starting to let down my guard a bit after a heretofore unmentioned incident wherein I may have shouted some inappropriate slogans regarding Father Herman's general character, upon stepping off the bus. My only concern now is that I will certainly never be able to set foot on the property of Table Bluff Monastery, which happens to be where I left my touring bike. I will call my good buddy San Fran Cup when we get to Cairo to see if he can somehow meet me in San Francisco with my bike, as well as his. Hopefully, we will ride back home to Redding together.

No comments: