Friday, December 14, 2007

Thursday Night Cross

I was back at Turtle Bay East last night (afternoon) for another gorgeous session of CX practise. Hard to believe but on the last of my six laps , I got a flat. It was the first time I've flatted there this year. Let me rephrase that. It is the first time my slime tubes could not heal themselves adequately to enable me to continue riding. I have at least 400 goathead stingers in my tires. I just leave them alone, don't pull 'em, and the slime takes care of the rest. I'll try the old pump it up to 60 psi and bounce the wheel like a basketball trick. We'll see! Crikee! There was a little hawk down there last night that I just kept flushing out of the trees over and over. I'd see him on the north end and then on the south end, over and over. Cool!

No comments: