Monday, April 19, 2010

Super Conductor


"And so you see, it really is all in the presentation my son," the old man said from of the corner of his mouth, as he simultaneously lighted his enormous pipe and sent billowing clouds of aromatic smoke up to the rafters of the old cabin. I briefly considered trying to explain that these were "Exceptional Circumstances" and that I really did not appreciate his skimming over my case as though it was just run-of-the-mill, stock stuff! I felt like I was suffocating, the air in the room was growing rank. Finally I could stand it no longer and I launched into a tirade of obscenities and oaths.

Watch his every move
SUPERCONDUCTOR
Orchestrate illusions
SUPERCONDUCTOR
Watch his every move
SUPERCONDUCTOR
Hoping you'll believe
Designing to deceive
That's entertainment! Lyrics by RUSH

No comments: