Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Layin' down The Law... in my opinion.


I find it extremely important that my message be heard. It is perhaps simple, yet manifold. I would like to start with Helmet wearing while riding bicycles. I believe that it is important to do so. Second, I cannot overstate the importance of trail etiquette while riding where pedestrians are walking. Last but not least I would like to state my belief in the Holy Trinity, as I understand it today. Revelation tells us that there is in God a true fatherhood that belongs to the First Person alone. From all eternity, the First Person has been generating the Son, who is not a mere attribute of God, but a distinct Person. This is clear from the opening words of the Fourth Gospel: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God” (John 1:1). Proceeding from the Father and the Son is the Holy Spirit.

8 comments:

littlejim said...

Scally Caps and old military hats are destined to protect the scull on the road as the helmet just impede the cycle chicness of riding a beautifull handcrafted bicycle.

fuzzballdaddy said...

I don't believe in bicycles!

San Fran Cup said...

What?
I need book, chapter and verse.

San Fran Cup said...

This means "Word" is the fourth person.

San Fran Cup said...

keep reading, And the Word was made flesh and dwelt amoung us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth

San Fran Cup said...

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Comments- Spirit not person.
Key word - must.

Colossians 1:15 (speaking of Jesus)
Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature.
1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in the eartj, visible and invisible,whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers:all things were created by him, and for him.
1:17 And he is before all things and by him all things consist.

Note- always him not them.

And the more you read the better it gets. You always wind up with
"1".

San Fran Cup said...

Sorry I didn't get all that on one comment.

fuzzballdaddy said...

SFC, Although our views upon this matter may differ, we are both, none the less, trying to abide by the same 10 commandments, as are my friends Hiram the Jew and Sarmad the Muslim. I feel that it is important to express my personal beliefs in a non-authoritarian fashion, always prefaced by the words, As I understand it today. Speaking of which, I hope you have a very nice one. I bid you peace.