Friday, April 3, 2009

Watch Out What You Dream For!


I had a disturbing dream this morning that centered around an XTR derailleur that I found in a drawer I rarely open. In the dream I was so happy to find it because (in non-dream life... I think) I am piecing together yet another bike and I need a rear derailleur. I show the derailleur to my brother and I suddenly realize that he knows that I know that it is his, but the realization didn't occur until the very instant he saw me with it. Turmoil over who owes who a favor and terse words about who really wants it anyway (if all it is going to do is create problems) ensued. At the end of the dream I was shocked to discover that I had thick, woolly dread-locks about shoulder length and I was having trouble hearing through the thick insulation they provided.

No comments: