Sunday, April 26, 2009

BIKE SWAP SUNDAY!

The floors are swept, the chili is made. The weather is cool and the deals are hot! It's Swap Meet Time again! Come on down, 'round noon and swap stuff! Even if it's just stories about your ride out at the Lemurian Bicycle Race yesterday, My hat is off to those riders (300?) who participated, I have been forced to retire from the big races but still get out to spectate. In 1992, I was racing the Lemurian out in the Shasta Dam area when my darned ol' Tourette's kicked in and impulsed me to take a wrong turn and just keep riding. Further and further, away from the course, into the night I rode cursing and screaming. They finally found me on Tuesday out near Willow Creek, looking like some kind of a wild man, eating days old corn dogs out of a dumpster behind a Seven Eleven.

1 comment:

Losttraction said...

I got my beer bottle cap collection and my candy wraper collection to trade. Im asking top doller for these items but im willing to trade for a hotdog and soda.
Fuzzball you got any bottlecaps?
Oh yeah i got my flat tube collection and missing cap H2O bottles i will bring too.