Monday, February 7, 2011

Shot Down In Flames!


I went out with a fairly large group from Gazzigli's yesterday and commenced to lead out a one-man breakaway that had disaster written all over it. I got a big gap on the group and with the help of my little spy mirror, I was certain that I could hold them off at least until Swasey. But, much to my horror, I saw an elite group of five making in-roads on me and those bad asses caught me at the Centerville Fire station. I am pleased to report though that once they made the capture, they immediately shut it down and I was able to get on the last wheel and stop the projectile vomiting!

It was windy so perhaps that came into play. The group of five was working together, cheating the wind. I am a fat February poser pretending that I am ready for Summer!

1 comment:

Anonomous said...

Are those bike tires hanging in the tree?