Friday, June 18, 2010

You say Manpris, I say Shants


That's right folks! What ever you call 'em, they're Hip, they're Slick and they're COOL! But did you ever stop to think about the practical aspect of them as well? Just imagine what would happen if your pant cuff were to ever get tangled up in a fixed-gear drive train. Too horrible to even think of. But we won't let that keep us from tellin' y'all a little story. From, Once upon a mattress. Dauntless: …Stop, look and listen.
…Boy …Flower …Girl …Flower Boy flower, girl flower.
Oh, tell me more, I want to know what getting married is for.
…Seed …fall …from girl flower.
…And by and by …baby flower …grow.
Ah, but why?
Oh, tell me why.
Oh tell me, tell me, father, father don't be shy.
…Boy flower, …girl flower …love each other.
…Boy flower father
…Girl flower mother.
Yes, yes, but how?
It's very interesting, but how?
Oh tell me now.

No comments: