Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why don't ducks' feet freeze?

Seven riders of questionable mental status showed up this morning at Carpet Mart 9:30 A.m. to re-enact the Riders on the Storm ride, 1989's New Years Day Eye-Opener with John Stein. That was one cold, wet and sketchy Mo-Fo! The last I saw of Noel, Brook, Dale, and Ozzy Ausboe they were heading for the snow-line out on the Upper Ditch Trail. My ride back was straight into the teeth of the storm with yellow dish gloves stretched over my shoes in an effort to keep my pre-frost bitten feet from turning into frozen blocks of ice! Damn, that was fun!

2 comments:

San Fran Cup said...

I feel I missed out.
And now what must I do to once again be reinstated to "CLUB INSANE".

fuzzballdaddy said...

The details of your reinstatement will be discussed after you run the dreaded water bottle gauntlet next Sunday!